I have nothing blog worthy this week. I’m so lame. I know.
I’m in no mood to write something original. I’ve committed creative suicide. If all the other bloggers are jumping off the bridge, you can bet I will too.
Aussa Lorens is one of my favorite bloggers. I’m totally stealing her blog topic – 21 Things I Irrationally Love. Damn, she’s funny. And hot. Go take a peek. Then read mine.
Ready, set, JUMP–
21 Things I Irrationally Love:
1. A good pen. Man, I hope they don’t stop teaching cursive in school.
2. Halloween. The candy. The dressing up. The kids’ laughter. The fog. The scent of pumpkin. The dead roaming the streets.
3. Pain. Physical, weight-lifting pain. I wake up sore every day because well – no pain, no gunshow.
4. Picking fights with Scott. Hey watch this – “Scott! If I could play any professional sport it would be a hockey goalie. Like, how hard is it? The equipment the goalie wears covers up the majority of the net. Easiest job in all of sports.” I can feel Scott’s blood pressure rising.
5. Watching an old movie then looking up how the actors died. Audrey Hepburn – appendix cancer. What?
6. Walking on gravel. Aussa could not have described it better – she feels like she’s going to accomplish something. Give me a gravel sidewalk to walk on and I’ll take over the world. I get it, Aussa. I get it.
7. Watching my half and half rise in my coffee. It’s like magic.
8. Photobombing. It’s rude. I should quit.
9. Laughing at my phone in public like some kind of crazed psycho. Stare at me. I don’t care. I have witty friends.
10. Driving to the airport. I just get excited. Even if I’m picking someone up. Where are you going? The airport. Ah.
11. Repeating a video of my niece crying for Juweeee. Only Gabby can break my heart yet make me fall more in love with her.
12. Putting on makeup before the gym. What? I admit it.
13. Driving alone at night. I sing. Loud. I do this at night so people can’t see me singing.
14. Catching old people smiling at my kids in public. Not the creepy kind of smile but the kind of smile that is all in the eyes. I see them remembering the joy. It’s a nice reminder as I get marshmallows thrown at my head at the grocery store.
15. Flossing. I like clean teeth. And I eat a lot of popcorn. Digging out chunks is my favorite.
16. Walking into a room with high heels and realizing I’m the tallest one in the room. It’s a strange love because I am not that confident.
17. Dancing around my house when I’m home alone. I really miss this.
18. Picking up dog poop. Let me clarify – my own dog poop in my own yard. Ew, I’m not a free service. I like the satisfaction of a good, clean yard.
19. Tornado sirens. I was born and raised in Kansas. I have never seen a tornado. I am the master at running and screaming down the stairs into the basement.
20. Waving at this guy.
21. Vacuuming. Oh god. Sprinkle something crunchy all over the floor and let me vacuum it. Best noise ever.
Do you agree with any of these? Are we the same person? What is something you irrationally love?