So I’m pulling out paperwork out of Emma’s backpack last week.
I pull out a colorful page. The first thing I see is “Ass”.
Oh crap. What did she do?!
Oh ok. I see. She’s was trying to sound out ANTS. Funny.
I texted it to my family. Every one got a laugh out of the spelling mistake.
Then yesterday I pull out more paperwork.
It looks like she originally spelled “ants” correctly but for some reason erased it and wrote “ass” again.
Then I pull out this bomb. I about died laughing.
After I got ahold of myself from laughing so hard, I explained to Emma that “ants” is spelled A-N-T-S. I know the teachers like the kids to sound out the words themselves but I just had to intervene here. I mean, she can’t be going through life thinking:
- The ass took over the kitchen.
- There is a queen ass in the ass colonies.
- This is a worker ass.
- The ass can lift 50 times its weight.
- Black ass do not harm humans.
- Ass loves sugar.
- Ass need water to survive.
- Does anyone remember the giant ass in the movie Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
- Ass live in the ground.
- Watch out for the red ass – they bite!
- Look at that ass trail!
- There are many types of ass.
- Spiders eat ass.
- We need to get some ass bait.