It’s not Friday, but it should be.
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
No. That is just crazy talk.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I have never been to a drive-in. I can’t imagine the sound quality is that great. Scott talks too much during movies. Sitting in a car would allow him to talk louder. At least in a theatre, he has to whisper when he talks. Theatre, it is. Wait, did I spell theatre wrong?
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
That would be wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I have considered the online “pick-up” service but have never done it. Grocery store + kids = one my my greatest fears in life
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I should wax more. If you look at Emma’s eyebrows, those are mine au naturel. Like a thick smudge of dark hair with no arch. I pluck mostly. I can never get them all. I get self conscious when people get close to my face b/c they can probably tell I need them waxed.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I doubt it. Married with two kids living in the same town. Wallflower then, wallflower now. I should get a tattoo or something….maybe bungee jump while I’m at it.