And I’m stealing this from Mandy’s blog…
1. Did you pass your drivers license test on the first try?
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I don’t get embarrassed that often. I laugh at myself a lot. The only time I get embarrassed is when the situation is not funny at all. Example: I’m usually embarrassed when Emma throws a tantrum in a public space.
3. What TV show would you rather be on: Oprah, Biggest Loser or What Not to Wear?
I’m going to go with Mandy on this one. What Not to Wear. Mommyhood is bringing me down hard.
4. Would you ever have plastic surgery and what type?
No…I cannot see myself going through “optional” surgery. I hate needles, hospitals, doctors. They make me nervous. I would be paranoid something would go wrong. Although, since you brought up aging and vanity…coloring the massive amount of grey hairs on my head is another question…
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? and why?
My new jeans Scott forced me to buy from the Buckle b/c apparently I have moved on to “mom jeans” without even realizing it. My new jeans are comfortable. Long enough for my legs. And mostly importantly, in style…for this year anyway.