Scott is out of town this week and next. It sucks not having him around to talk to. It really sucks not having his help with the girls.
But I love it when he’s gone.
- I get a huge king size bed to myself.
- I can have the lamp on and read a book.
- I can watch whatever I want on TV and during commercials I can paint my toes in bed.
- I can drink a glass of wine and maybe a tiny bit of seconds without hearing “should you be drinking that while nursing Kate?”
- I wake up in the exact same position I went to sleep in.
- I don’t have to hear Scott getting ready at 7 am — complete with God-forbid turning on the lights so he can match his socks.
- I don’t have to tell anyone ugh, just pull one pant leg off and hurry up.