Hi, I’m Bug. Ok, not really. It’s Julie. Bug is just a nickname.
I am married to a man I call Pookie – he likes to be called Scott. I have two funny little girls, Emma and Kate. I started this blog in 2009 as a way to document the lives of my children. Turns out, we laugh a lot. And I love to write about it.
Welcome to my amusing blog.
Here is some stuff that nobody really cares about but I’m telling you anyway – you know, to paint a picture of me or whatever. Maybe we have something in common:
- I can burp really, really loud.
- I rarely shave my legs in the winter.
- I love the history channel.
- My favorite condiment is tabasco sauce.
- I really do floss my teeth every night.
- I can’t stand ice in my drinks. Room temp water is where it’s at.
- I am clueless about fashion. I eavesdrop on high schoolers in clothing stores to see what’s hip.
- I don’t know how to cook. This is NOT a food blog.
- I talk about poop way too much.
- Do not talk to me before 10 am. I answer in grunts.
- Born and raised in the Kansas City area. I’m a K-State graduate (Bachelor of Arts in Communications). I’m a die-hard KSU fan and avid sports fan in general. I have never complained to Pookie about ESPN being on all the time. Really. Ask him.
Some of my favorite posts:
I like nice people and nice emails: