Hi, I’m Bug.
Ok, it’s Julie. Bug is just a nickname.
I am married to Scott. We have two little girls, Emma and Kate. We live in Kansas. I started this blog in 2009 as a way to document the lives of my children.
This is mostly a mommy blog.
It’s just sometimes I can also go off on a bikini wax rant.
Welcome to Bug Bytes!
My blog story:
- No one really knew about my blog until I wrote the post Emma got in trouble at school.
- I was featured on WordPress’s “Freshly Pressed” for Mommy Shaming.
- Scott’s favorite blog post of all time is The Rack.
- I was also on TV – KC Live.
- I am currently a writer for Simply KC Magazine.
For media inquiries, I can be reached at: